- Standard delivery time 10am to 5pm, extra delivery charges will be imposed for delivery after 5pm to 12am.
- If specific delivery time (e.g. 10am to 10.30pm/ 2pm to 3pm) is required, kindly check with us before placing orders. We reserved the right not to do any refund if we unable to accommodate your delivery time request.
- Extra delivery charges will be also imposed on deliveries of wrong address given, redeliver due to any reason, and to collect cards or special gifts items from customer to be delivered together with flower bouquet ordered.
- Extra delivery charges may be incurred for specific delivery time.
- For delivery to office: deliver to receptionist, recipient’s colleague or guard house if runner unable to enter the premise.
- For delivery to house: Deliver to recipient’s family member, neighbor or guard house if runner unable to enter the premise.
- For delivery to college/ university campus: Deliver to recipient’s friend if we can’t contact recipient. Please provide us recipient’s friend contact number for arrangement.
- All orders will be delivered to the Recipient’s address submitted by the Sender but not necessarily to the named Recipient personally.
- Our delivery team will try their best to hand over the flowers/gifts to the named Recipient directly at the time of delivery.
Delivery during Peak Season
- During the Peak / Festive Season e.g. Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Hari Raya, Christmas, kindly place your order at least THREE (3) days in advance.
- Due to the unusually higher demand during Peak/Festive seasons, we unable to accommodate any specific delivery time request and the delivery will be made within the delivery date (9am to 6pm).
Delivery on Sunday or Public Holiday
- We do accommodate special deliveries on Sunday and Malaysian Public Holidays. Kindly order 1 or 2 days in advance for delivery on Sunday and Malaysian Public Holidays.